Drawer box cum display card with calendar:

Hi! friends...
This time I have tried something new both in colours and concept....I saw similar card some where long time back and without measurement I had to tried..after 2nd try I made this card .(specially drawer measurrements)...and I am very happy with the end result ......I just love this card and its colour.
For the base card stock I have used 350 gsm white card stock.here I have used my favourite justrite stamps,magnolia stamps....did little distressing with worn lipstick and red.For that base shape I have used spellbinder die







Supplies used:
#1. White ,red card stock from my stash.
#2.pattern paper-Papermania book print
#3. spellbinder dies- label ten, floral ovals.
#4.stamps-justrite stamps and fiskers sentiment stamp
#5.magnolia stamps.
#6.flowers -mulberry flowers from my stash
#7.calender-digitally printed and handmade.
#8.cute little metal charms- teddy bear and slippers from my stash.
#9.rangers distress ink pads,momento ink pad, and rangers markers.

challenges entering in to:





Comments

  1. WOW Stunning work.Love the color combo and the beautiful stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Daksha!! Looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, great job, just love it. Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week.
    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! The images are fantastic and the design and embellishments. Wow. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's an amazing project! Lovely layout & decoration! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great Card. I love the design. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project!! Super cute Tildas and great reds!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors and design. I love the little details and both Tildas are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com; Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project!!! loved the colours and loved the design.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous Tilda card! Thank you for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely amazing!! I LOVE it!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, stunning project! This is fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    (Sentimental Sundays DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome project! I'm in love with all the pretty details! Never imagined two Tildas on a single preject! You made it work so well!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so awesome! I love this!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!! Awesome!!Thanks for joining us at CCC, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts