'Down the memory lane '..album

Hello ! crafty friends...

Today I am here with an album  with easel card display. I have done it in my favourite  Shabby Chic style...with beautiful paper stack.."THE FRENCH COUNTRY STACK"and lots of laces ,flowers,pearls,emblishments...n punch boarders etc...I did lot of stamping ,distressing n mixed media at the base of albums front cover.Now not writing much...as if I write  details...it will take full page ..instead posting pictures with all details...if you have any quires feel free to ask me.Please don't forget to put your valuable comment...waiting...thank you.

LOVE
DAKSHA POPAT
 Center prima printables  I have painted with distress markers then highlighted flowers ,tea pot flowers with glosst accents. MDF laser cut out  'treasure the moment' highlighted with UTEE.




Graphic 45 stamps...First I painted with distress markers then , used in a pendent charm n finally gave a thick coat of glossy accent.




SUPPLIES USED:

# Paper stack-The french country stack.

# Card stock n chip boards from my stash
# Stanps- * Kaisercraft -Tea party / Homemade /
                * The paper company studio-Journaling
                * Graphic 45
                * IS stamp-Everyday greeting .
                * IO Stamp ( boy n girl on cycle)
                * Fiskers sentiment stamp
# Spellbinder dies- Fanciful lattice
                              - Lace hearts
# Glossy accents
# UTEE
# Distress inks-Warn lipstick/gathered twigs/bundle sage etc....
# liquitex modeling paste n prima stencil
# Prima printables...everyday vintage.
# lots of emblishments /charms /laces / pearls stickers /diamond lines /buttons /ribbons / flowers ..etc



Comments

  1. Oh my goodness me, this is outstandingly beautifully. I love all the detail and your layout. Please please show us some photos of the inside too. Did you find the link to make this on you tube or was it a kit. I want to make a recipe book for my mum and this style is perfect. You must enter this into some challenges, are sure winner. Love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Juliz..now you can check ..video uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing with soo much of details...going to make one- something like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you shalini pahwa. .sure n love to see...

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for making your video. I now need to pick myself up off the floor. It's just brilliant, truly stunning. Can't wait to see what you make next.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you juliz...feel nice when I get such good comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts