Baby theme cards- DT Daksha

Hello! Friends,
This month I got beautiful pattern papers on baby theme..'Charming prince' in my DT kit...These papers are so pretty with soft pastel n,blue colors and got beautiful images to use. I really love that soft and perfect baby blue color of this pack. After seeing this papers ,ideas started pouring in my mind ..than I didn't stop at one or two cards but made 4 cards....and really wanted to go for a mini album but then papers were not enough so had to stop myself.. Hehe.

My first card:


I have used sizzix dresser step up die,which I recently bought from CC destash. This die is very easy to use just go through you machine and your card is ready to fold for dresser card. Blue card stock from my stash,pattern papers from Nakshathra Design , stamp- JustRite, metal hanger I made from paper clip and metal charm from my stash.

My second card:


Its a simple 6" x 6" card where I have taken one design paper from paper pack. In middle I did die cutting of word 'BABY' using DCAM lower case alphabet dies ...used white foam to give dimension to my fonts....used baby bottle,baby rattle die cuts from sizzix die..stamps from JustRite. Finally bottom three images I have highlighted with glossy accent and glitter rock candy..and my card is ready.

My third card:


Its a shaker card. I made a shaker element in the center using double stitched circle die, used mft stamp for images.. ...for cloud I have used DCAM die. Used beautiful baby elephant patter paper..( its so soft in colors that hardly distract from the main center elements)..Finally I gave a touch of glossy accent and glitter on balloons,butterfly and on tiny flowers.

4th card:


Its a baby shower invitation card . For the base I have used Gina Marie cross stitched rectangle diecut. On that I did layering with pattern paper. Then using MFT baby rattle die I made the shaker element. In the center circle I have used one beautiful baby image from the paper pack. Used sentiment, bow,buttons and pearls to decorate my card.
Thank you for stopping by..hope you all like my efforts for this inspiration projects....waiting to see your comments
Love n hugs
Daksha
 Any Nakshathra designz papers you can buy from www.craftsneed.com./ www.thecraftsshop.com

Comments

Popular Posts