Double layer stencil cards using icraft stencil.

Hello friends,
I made two 5"x7" cards using icraft double layer stencils.
Details for my 1st card: 

First I took first layer of two stencil and gave the flower base with distress oxide peeled paint. I placed  flowers in four corners then using second layer of flower stencil and picked raspberry distress ink I gave second layer on first layer of flowers..which gave complete look of flowers. Then using iced spruce distress oxides..and icraft stencil I gave the background...taking care not to do on flowers..you can also mask the flowers n do that background... finally I distress the edges with walnut stain and stamped the sentiment using jellibean soup sentiment stamp. 
My second card details:

In this card first I took base layer stencil of two layer stencil and using fossilized amber distress oxide gave flower base in one corner only. Then on top of first layer I did second layer..using warn lipstick distress oxides ..which gave the complete look of flowers. In background I have used icraft stencil n peeled paint distress oxides ..did black colour splatters with MFT distress pattern stamp set. gave outline to flowers with 0.3 black copic marker..for sentiment I have used jellibean soup handwritten sentiment stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by...see you next time till then stay blessed n happy crafting
Love n hugs
Daksha

Comments

Popular Posts