Layouts with itsy bitsy handmade flowers -GDT post-Daksha Popat

Layouts with itsy bitsy handmade flowers -GDT post-Daksha
Hello! Crafty friends,
Today I am posting two layouts as a GDT post for Itsy bitsy..but before that first I want to say thank you to Rashmi and Anitha of Itsy bitsy for sending me beautiful flower kits. When I saw that flower kits.. I immediately thought of using that in layouts...so here Iam.. I have made two layouts keeping in mind...one for my daughter and one for my son.

Layout for my daughter:


Closeup view of flowers.

Clear crackle Texture effect 

Closer view



#1. For the base of the layout I have used 12"x12"thick chipboard
#2. Then I have covered the chipboard with Lemon crafty scrapbooking paper (house of roses).
#3. I have used clear crackle texture paste and stencil to give textures on three corner sides.
#4. For my main layout base I have used MS punch boarder cream colour cardstock in 6.75"x8.50". On that I again layered with pattern papers in different styles with distress edges and distress with vintage photo distress ink. Used cheery Lynn doily cut in half and used on side and top with distress edges.
#5. In centre I have used square MDF frame which I have covered with cosmic glitter shimmers. I have used vintage photo of a little girl in the middle of the frame.
#6 . To decorate my layout I have used itsy bitsy little birdie papercrafting medley handmade flowers,linen paper handmade roses. I love this flower kits as everything like MDF,jute doily,small flowers, flower sprays,leaves,spiral wire pollens etc . included in this kit.
#7. Finally decorated using laces, pearls,glass charms,metal charms,resin Angels,stamped butterflies and stamp sentiments from my stash.
#8. For 'smile' I have used 4 layers of  black diecuts which I have stuck together to give thick MDF look.

Layout for my son:




Closer view


#1. I have used 12"x12"thick chipboard for my base. Then covered that with eno greetings Retroseries pattern paper.
#2. I have used two layers of pattern papers one light at the base and dark one on the top...did little distressing in few places.
#3. Then I have used texture paste with stencil to give texture looks in three sides.
#4. In left-hand side I have used from top to bottom lace and pattern paper.
#5. For main centre layout I have used pattern paper with distress edges and distress with vintage photo distress ink. Used MDF included in the flowers kit... which I have heat embossed with white glitter embossing powder and used a vintage photo of a boy.
#6. To decorate my layout I have used spellbinders doily diecuts, flowers from Itsy bitsys little birdie papercrafting medley handmade flowers, stamped and glittered butterflies,pearls,metal charms,MDF, stamped and layered sentiments.
#7. For all the MDF used in this layout I have heat embossed using white glitter embossing powder.
Hope you liked the project..I really enjoyed doing these.thank you
Love n hugs
Daksha

Supplies used: flowers from Itsy bitsy

http://itsybitsy.in/search/?q=Flower+medley#/page/1







Comments

Popular Posts