Vintage faux leather wall hanging calender 2018 -DT Daksha

hello friends,

Made this vintage faux leather effect wall hanging Calendar for 2018 using Peek-a-boo new release for november....I have used gold,glitter, enamel dots,sequins,washi tape PABD ticket die cuts, layering..etc used PABD new release stamp set Poinsettia flowers..which I have heat embossed with wow glitter gold embossing powder, colored with Zig water color and highlighted with glossy accent and glitter rock candy and fussy cutted. In first layer I have used two layers of ticket diecuts and decorated using painsettia flower image, texture paste and stencil ,washi tape, sentiment and butterfly and used green PABD enamel dots... In middle layer I have used shaker element and decorated with poinsettia flower,washi tape,butterfly and word sentiments and enamel dot . For third layer I have just used two layers of ticket diecuts and on that I have stuck 2018 calender. To give vintage faux leather effect I have used kraft paper 270gsm which I have distressed with vintage photo and black shot ink.All the three pieces are joined together with golden mini brads and antique chain at a gap of 1''





SUPPLIES USED




Comments

Popular Posts